1. What format of data does Stratifyd accept?
Stratifyd ingests CSV, JSON, and Excel file types from your hard drive. Enterprise data connectors connect to and ingest data from MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Postgre SQL, MongoDB, Hadoop Hiveserver1, Hadoop Hiveserver2, IBM DB2, Cassandra, and JDBC Connection databases. We can also generate Voice to Text data from audio. Our team of analysts can work with you to transform any data format into an ingestible format for the platform
2. Is there a limit to how much data you can upload?
You may upload as much or as little data as you want.
3. Is there a limit to the number of sources you can connect to?
There are no limits to the number of data sources we can connect our platform to.
4. Does Stratifyd collect data?
Yes, we have a library of data connectors to different sources, and this library is always growing. Custom connectors can be developed to meet your needs.
5. How does Stratifyd connect to data?
- Enterprise data connectors allow you to import queried data from your enterprise data warehouse(s).
- Stratifyd connects to third-party and public data sources through application programming interfaces (APIs).
- We build custom data crawlers to meet your data needs.
- Download large files through secure file transfer protocol (SFTP).
6. What is unstructured data?
Unstructured data includes text, geolocational (places), temporal (dates and times), and authority (people). Structured data is typically numeric, categorical, or ordinal.
7. Where is data housed and is the data encrypted?
Client data in the cloud is housed partially on AWS S3 buckets, and partially within Stratifyd's internal MongoDB replica set. Regardless of storage method client data is stored encrypted at rest by default using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard, and it is always encrypted using industry standard SSL/TLS 1.2 while in transit between nodes maintained by Stratifyd and our web frontend. For clients requiring a higher degree of security clients can enforce their own encryption standard as part of our on-premise installation option.
8. How do you integrate data sources?
Stratifyd can integrate data from disparate sources through a full outer join based on primary keys.
9. Can you set alerts for changes to data dimensions?
Yes, multiple alerts can be set for any change in a structured data element occurring after a re-processing or streaming of new data into the dataset. Alerts use AND/OR logic to determine which alerts trigger when specified changes occur.