One of the two types of tabs on a dashboard is the Data tab. Like other tabs, it has a menu that allows you to control general tab options.
- Rename allows you to change the name of the tab.
- Memo allows you to add or view a memo with information about the tab.
- Insert allows you to add a new tab, either as a copy of this one, or a blank one before or after it. (You can opt for a Widgets tab or a Data tab.)
- Remove allows you to remove the tab completely.
Data stream selector
Within the Data tab, in the Data text box at the top left corner, you can select the data stream that you want to look at.
To the right of the data stream selector is a Search by box that is set to text by default. Click in this box to drop down a list of fields by which you can opt to search.
Enter your search terms in the box with the magnifying glass and press Enter to see your data filtered by the search text.
You can select each of the tabs below to see the results.
Below the selected data stream, there is an All tab that shows the values for every original field returned by the data connector, plus any additional fields returned by any data models deployed on the selected data stream. You can change what is shown on this tab, and export the results using the All tab menu items below.
Select the Settings menu item to open the Settings dialog where you can add or remove fields and drag fields to change the order in which they appear.
Removing fields only removes them from the All tab for the purpose of exporting. The fields remain in the underlying data set.
- Click inside the Search box to reveal the list of fields that are not currently included. You can select a field to add it to the list.
- The Include and Exclude buttons allow you to reverse the logic, which by default includes all of the fields in the list. Click Exclude to exclude the fields in the list from the All tab.
- Click the minus sign to the right of any field to remove it from the list.
- Click the Clear current selections button to start over with an empty list.
- Click Submit when you have the list how you want it for exporting.
Once you have the fields that you want in the order that you want, you can Export them.
Select the Export menu item to export the selected data to a downloadable CSV file. See Export raw data for more information.
Aside from the All tab, an additional tab appears for each data model you have deployed for the selected data stream. Each of the model tabs displays data differently according to the type of model used. For example, contrast the Unsupervised NLU Model data with that of the Semi-Automatic Taxonomy.
In some cases, you can click a record on a model tab for a detailed view of the data. For example, if you click a data card on the Unsupervised NLU tab, it opens a Document Detail dialog that explains the assigned sentiment value. You can scroll through records in this view using the arrows to the left and right of the dialog.
If you want to click a link from the data, you can do so in the Document Detail dialog. (In a dashboard, Stratifyd treats clicks as filter requests.
To open the Document Detail dialog on a Semi-Automatic Taxonomy or Taxonomy Analysis tab, click the text in the semiauto.taxonomy.labels column for the record.
Each model tab also has a menu with an Export menu option. This option simply exports everything on the tab to a CSV file. There is no way to exclude any fields from model exports. For that, you must use the All tab export.