We are excited to roll out 7.6 with a lineup of features and improvements, notably our new Call Listening feature. To continue allowing scalability of insight sharing, user interface features and bug improvements have also been included in this release.
Within this release, there are layers of upgrades. Check the list below to see how to use the new features to your full advantage.
Speech to Text Features
- Call Listening
- Ability to skip to any point in a call transcript
- Playback speed options
- Indicator for previously listened to calls
UI / UX Improvements
- Paste multiple IDs as list
- Show total records on data tab
- Indicator for previously selected records
- Sticky data tab sorting
NEW: CALL LISTENING
Our goal is to save you and your team time by allowing full in platform call center analysis. Call listening optimizes time-to-insight, allows for easy sharing of informative calls, and fosters investigation into full call detail. Stratifyd can be your one-stop-shop for filtering, listening, and sharing top calls with colleagues and stakeholders.
With this new feature, overlaying call analytics and hearing actual conversation will help to deepen your understanding of call center pain points. Other benefits and capabilities of the call listening include:
- One Place for Data. - No more toggling back and forth between platforms to analyze, listen or share calls! Call listening allows for quick, ad hoc question answering, as well as long-term metric tracking. From your datapoint of interest, you can see the transcription and metadata associated with the calls to pick which calls to listen to in platform.
- Listen and Analyze. - Call listening enables you to find conversations of interest to quickly analyze the highest and lowest energy calls, specifically pinpoint taxonomy topics and filter calls containing your taxonomy; and determine longest silent time to better understand call avoidance.
- Indicator for Previously Listened to Calls. - When investigating calls and findings in platform, it can be hard to remember which calls you’ve heard; the data tab lists this information so you can more easily keep track.
- Ability to Skip to Any Point in a Call Transcript. - Call center conversations can be long and bring up multiple different subjects. The subject you are interested in might not be discussed until mid-call, but the call listening feature empowers you to read through the transcript in the data tab, find the bit you are interested in, and start listening at that point.
- Playback Speed Options. - Listening to calls at their original pace can be a time suck. Call listening enables you to set different speeds to listen to more calls in one sitting, fast forward to the topic you need and slow back down when you find it.
You must have Speech to Text translation integrated to be eligible for this feature. Reach out to your customer success manager about how to get call listening enabled in your environment.
UI / UX IMPROVEMENTS
We strive to continually decrease friction in the insight finding and sharing process. These three new updates will help you quickly navigate to your records of interest and socialize those findings seamlessly.
- Paste multiple IDs as a list. - The new text box enables you to use the record ID, to copy / paste the list and filter a requested list of calls or reviews. This feature will work with any field including 'ID' in the title across data sources. Also note, this will only populate in the filter panel, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Show total records on the data tab. - Once you have filtered to the records you are most interested in, the next step may be to export those records into a flat file; you can now check the export button on the data tab to know just how many records you will be exporting.
- Indicator for previously selected records. - It can be easy to forget which records you've already looked into on the data tab. Feature upgrades grays out the _id of records you have already selected so you can move your analysis right along.
- Sticky data tab sorting. - New capabilities enable you to sort data by date, reviewer name, product name, and more; selecting the arrow by the desired field will keep the data sorted in your custom order. As you move in and out of the data tab, your sorting preference will remain.
Overlapping ticker values. - Previously, with these tickers being so close on this double line (bar) chart, the tickers would overlap each other. Now this visual will be much easier to read!
Ngram Number of Records. - We had isolated incidents of n-gram output representing the number of times the n-gram was mentioned, rather than the number of records the ngram was present in. Now all n-gram word-cloud output will represent the number of records including the n-gram phrase. (example: 1 record contains 'Fast Delivery' 4 times, n-gram count =1).
Please sign in to leave a comment.