Our data connectors allow you to ingest publicly available records from a wide variety of sources. Watch the video below to learn more, or scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
Using a Data Connector
1. From the Home page, in the navigation pane to the left, select the data tab.
2. In the bottom right corner of the Data Streams page, click the + New Data button to create a new data stream.
3. In the Create New Data Stream, dialog that appears, you can choose to upload a local file or select a data connector.
In this example, we'll scroll down to choose the Amazon reviews data connector.
4. In the Data Connector Settings wizard that appears, supply the requested information, typically a URL, and click Next.
The wizard and the requested information is different for each data connector. See individual data connector topics for detailed information. The second page of the wizard allows you to Schedule data crawls.
5. In the dialog that appears, change the name of the data stream, entire a brief description, and relevant tags, and click Submit.
6. A card for your new data stream appears on the Data Streams page with a message about the number of records in ingestion.
Your data is now available for further analysis!