If you are a Stratifyd admin, you have the ability to create groups and add your team members to those groups. Once you are a group owner, you may set additional permissions for members. When sharing content, you'll be able to search for and share items directly with groups or group members.
Watch the brief tutorial below, or keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
To create a group
1. From the Home page, click on the gear icon to open the Admin settings.
Then, select the Groups section.
2. Click the plus button to begin adding a new group.
3. You'll need to give your group a distinct name
3. In the Members box, type the name of a member to find and select the name from the auto-fill list that appears.
4. The name is added to the members list with the default Can View permissions. Click Can View to change permissions to any of the following values.
- Can View: can only view contents.
Can Edit: can modify the contents of the shared item.
Can Invite: can modify and share the item, and manage low rank users.
Admin: can modify, share, and delete the item, and manage all users.
Note: In cases where the level of access to an asset awarded to a user by a group exceeds the features afforded by their license, the privileges & abilities afforded to the user will be no more than that prescribed by the license. For more information on access conflicts, see this article.
5. Continue adding members until your group is complete, then click Save. A tile for the group is added to your Groups page, and the group is listed as an option in any share dialogs.
Note: The person creating the group is automatically added as the group administrator.
6. Now, you can navigate to workspace, streams, or models and share content with your new group.
We're here to help! Don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance via chat or submit a ticket!