To create a group
1. From the Home page, click on your initials in the bottom left corner.
Then, select the Groups tab.
2. Click the plus button to begin adding a new group.
3. You'll need to give your group a distinct name
3. In the Members box, type the name of a member to find and select the name from the auto-fill list that appears.
4. The name is added to the members list with the default Can View permissions. Click Can View to change permissions to any of the following values.
Can Edit: The user can modify the contents of the shared item.
Can Invite: The user can modify and share the item, and manage low rank users.
Admin: The user can modify, share, and delete the item, and manage all users.
5. Continue adding members until your group is complete, then click Save. A tile for the group is added to the Groups page, and the group is listed as an option in any share dialogs.
Note: The person creating the group is automatically added as the group administrator.
We're here to help! Don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance via chat or submit a ticket!