You can use the PPTX File uploader on the Data Streams page as we do here, or directly in a workspace. This allows you to analyze market research transcripts within a PowerPoint presentation, for example.
To upload a PowerPoint Presentation
- From your workspace, in the navigation panel to the left, select the Data tab.
- From the Data page, click the (+) icon in the lower right corner. It will expand to say + New Data.
- In the Create New Data Stream modal that appears, under the Upload category, select PPT File.
- Upload your PowerPoint Presentation. You can browse for the file or drag and drop it. The file type must be .pptx. Depending on the size of your file, it may take some time for the upload to be completed. Click Next once it has finished uploading.
- Next, you'll be prompted to provide a name for the data stream. You can also add a brief description, appropriate tags, or share it with colleagues. Click Submit to save your new data stream.
- Once ingestion is complete, you'll see the number of files ingested on the Data page.
Your data is now ready to analyze! You can begin applying models and creating visualizations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.