You can use the Word Document File uploader on the Data Streams page as we do here, or directly in a workspace. You can upload Word documents for any number of purposes, including analyzing your advisory board notes.
How to upload a Word Document
- From your workspace, in the navigation panel to the left, select the Data tab.
- From the Data page, click the (+) icon in the lower right corner. It will expand to say+ New Data.
- In the Create New Data Stream modal that appears, under the Upload category, select Docx File.
- Upload you Word document. You can browse for the file or drag and drop it.The file type must be .docx. Depending on the size of your file, it may take some time for the upload to be completed. Click Next once it has finished uploading.
- Next, you'll be prompted to provide a name for the data stream. You can also add a brief description, appropriate tags, or share it with colleagues. Click Submit to save your new data stream.
- 6. Once ingestion is complete, you'll see the number of files and records ingested on the Data page.
Your data is now ready to analyze! You can begin applying models and creating visualizations.